We use our patented technology to create and manage plug and play Edge AI solutions. Because of our growth we are looking for an experience C / C++ Software Engineer to help further advance our on-device AI deployment software. Over the last decade, artificial intelligence (AI) has come a long way. Today you can start using AI to solve problems without first digging your data lake or purchasing special purpose hardware and software. Our solutions are secure, modular, and run fully locally.
We think performance matters, a lot. We think AI should run on the edge to be as efficient and secure as possible. Thus, we create low level integrations, and directly interface with the available hardware (NPU, TPU, GPU). As we are growing rapidly, we are looking to strengthen our core embedded development team. You will become part of the core team developing our C99 applications, which concern both on-device software, as well as our AI model conversion toolchain.
What do we expect you to achieve?
You have a proven track record in C99/c++ development, and you have an interest for AI and machine learning. You know your way around hardware, and are keen on making AI secure and energy efficient.
What we have to offer…
- Freedom; you can decide where and when to work, we are a remote first company;
- We provide you the environment to have the best possible output, focussed on quality (solutions);
- A role within a small and growing team where you contribute directly to the growth and work practices of the team;
- A very specific, unique AI solution which can be used in so many ways;
- A scale-up environment, we are here to grow and stay;
- Impact on the technical choices made.
What you bring to the table…
The ideal candidate probably doesn’t exist, but if you come close to the next profile, reach out!
- Strong, provable, experience in building complex C applications
- We expect you to have at least 3 years of working experience;
- Knowledge / experience with AI is a big plus, but if you’re interested we can learn you a lot;
- Same goes for the hardware and computing systems involved in AI.
In case of questions: contact our recruiter Jorn Jansen via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31624227486