Nothing beats good documentation
As we have more and more users directly using our platform and the AI manager to create and manages edge AI solutions, it has become increasingly important to provide up-to-date, easy-to-read, and complete documentation. There is so much you can do using the Scailable platform, and immense engineering effort that is saved by using the AI manager on edge devices, that it sometimes takes a good read to fully grasp the benefits. By updating our docs, we now provide that good read.
The Scailable platform documentation
We are happy to share our updated docs which can be found at https://docs.scailable.net/.
Besides providing a clear overview of the Scailable platform and AI manager (see image above), our docs now cover the following:
- A gentle introduction. Is this the first time you are creating an Edge AI application? We will get you up and running in under 15 minutes!
- Preliminaries. We find that many data scientist struggle when creating their first edge AI application. Camera’s, networking, edge hardware; all provide their own challenges. We provide details and valuable suggestions for specific use cases.
- The AI Manager. We explain the AI manager as installed on supported edge devices from simple setup to advanced configuration. The options seem limitless.
- The Scailable platform. We detail our use of the platform to create and manage edge AI solutions at scale.
- Tools for data scientist. An essential part of any edge AI solution is the AI model itself. Although we provide a large library of models that are useful for specific solutions, we also provide data scientist with all the tools they need to deploy their own models effortlessly to edge devices.
We are very happy to share these updated docs with all of you. Feel free to give Scailable a try by creating your first edge AI solution using the Scailable AI manager.
If you would rather like us to show you how, book a demo. Or, if, despite our awesome documentation, you still have questions or suggestions for improvement, please reach out to our team using our live chat.
Why We Are Joining Network Optix
Today, the entire Scailable team is joining Network Optix, Inc., a leading enterprise video platform solutions provider headquartered in Walnut Creek CA, with global offices in Burbank CA, Portland OR (both USA), Taipei Taiwan (APAC HQ), Belgrade Serbia, and shortly in Amsterdam (EU HQ). Network Optix, since its founding, has set out to “solve” video […]
Scailable supporting Seeed NVIDIA devices
We are excited to announce support for Seeed’s NVIDIA Jetson devices. The AI manager, and all our edge AI development tools, can now readily be used on Seeed devices. As we all know, edge AI solutions often start from creative ideas to optimize business processes with AI. These ideas evolve into Proof-of-Concept (PoC) phases, where […]
From your CPU based local PoC to large scale accelerated deployment on NVIDIA Jetson Orin.
Edge AI solutions often start with a spark of imagination: how can we use AI to improve our business processes? Next, the envisioned solution moves into the Proof-of-Concept (PoC) stage: a first rudimentary AI pipeline is created, which includes capturing sensor data, generating inferences, post-processing, and visualization of the results. Getting a PoC running is […]